Friday, November 24, 2006

Friends and Prayers


Well, my plan for yesterday was sidetracked by a visit to Narumi-san. That should be expected. We always talk a lot longer than I expect to. With Kamiyama-san there too of course the chatting time is tripled! I went to pray with them but ended up spending two hours chatting. Not necessarily bad... We discuss the problems of the world, our faith, Narumi-san's illness, friends and family that we want to come to know Jesus, etc. but as I say, it makes for a long time of fellowship. Narumi-san is expecting more tests, but her cancer has returned in her lymph glands. Some question about her ovaries too so our prayers were focused and emotional again.

I had given up on getting anything done on my projects, but decided I could put in at least 15 minutes (Yeah Flylady thinking!) Actually I must have sewed for nearly an hour and got the borders on Caleb's name quilt. I had quite a problem with deciding and making a fish for his block and I don't know if anyone else but me can see the fish, but it is there. None of these things are finished of course. I still have to figure out how they are going to be quilted. By hand? On machine? Anyway, today's goal is to "finish" Noah's and then I'll worry about quilting.

No comments: