Sunday, November 26, 2006

Mistake!!!!



Can you believe that when I was posting a picture of the 4 finished name quilts I'd made the day before, I that I noticed that one of the letters was backward! I can't believe it! I didn't think anything about it when I was sewing it or admiring it or even taking the picture. But I posted the thing and thought... "Something is strange. The "H" is backwards!!!!" And I'm supposed to be an English teacher. Now what...? I could leave it and say "Well, it is my mischievious nature coming out." But I'd for the rest of my life know that I goofed. I went back and forth in my mind "It doesn't have to be perfect. It's Ok. as it is." But in the end I took it out and resewed it. It only took my 15 minutes so it wasn't the disaster I thought it was going to be and I'm glad I noticed the blooper. I'll repost the mistake pictures (haven't taken new ones yet) but it has been repaired and once I get the things quilted I'll take an after picture.

1 comment:

Tonya Ricucci said...

These are all great. I like that backwards "h" - amazed it only took you 15 mins to fix.