Monday, November 13, 2006

Sunday afternoon

Well, got quite a lot done yesterday. Finished Leiya's muffler. It is definitely long! I think she'll like it.
Next project was the letters quilt which I didn't have any idea what I wanted to do anyway and though I got the words together to make "Leiya's place" it doesn't really do anything. Not really a placemat (about that size) could become a pillow I suppose...It needs more color but do I want to do anymore? I made up the words for "Takumi's place" too but that isn't in one piece yet. I practiced making wonky hearts which was a bit more difficult than I had expected but I suppose if I practiced a bit I might get it right. Do I want to continue this for the Dennis's and Kiana and Colin? Not sure... I think I'll work on Tetsu's sweater today.

No comments: