Monday, November 06, 2006

Weekend goals


Yesterday's try at posting a picture flopped when the computer crashed. I don't know if I'll have any better luck today.

I spent yesterday evening marking lines on my Autumn Blossom Quilt. Moving along just fine there. I was on the floor in the living room right in front of the heater since I was cold but that was giving me a headache. I went to bed feeling tired. I should be having a good time, not wearing myself down! But anyway it is going to be a nice quilt. It should be ready for basting this Thursday. All I have to do is sew up the backing and the batting which may be a bigger job than I think it will be.

Tetsu's sweater is in pieces but I need to buy some elastic thread for the ribbing. The big news is that I ordered more yarn online. At least I think I did since I'm never quite sure what I'm doing when I'm online. Anyway, I pushed the buttons.

I will put the ties on the Prayer Quilt and then that one is ready too. (Oh, I forgot I need to make a card and sew on a label.) That needs to be ready by Wednesday and I think I can make that goal. If I get all my goals met then I may even try my hand at the Wonky Letters! Go me!

No comments: