Saturday, December 09, 2006
Well, I finally had a sewing day yesterday and got one of my goals done. I finished prayer quilt number 5 but it is going in the closet until a time when it can be given. When I say finished, I mean the top. I haven't put it together with backing and batting and of course it hasn't been tied or the binding put on. It can not quite be called into service instantaneously but I don't think I want to have it at that stage in my closet. It is done for now..!
In the evening I pulled out the name quilt for Takumi but there is no way it will get to the States before Christmas so it's been relegated to low on the priority list. Same for the muffler. Same for whatever I was planning to make for Kiana and Colin. I'll have to use the internet for them.
Here is one of my pincushions that I rescued again from the cats. I liked some of the bloggers' chicken pincushion and made myself one for the sewing machine.