Saturday, December 30, 2006

Goals for 2007

Put Christmas decorations away today and the house looks back to normal again. Tetsu spent a couple of hours out in the yard too.
Ok. About goals for 2007.
  1. Hand quilt the Autumn Blossom quilt
  2. Machine piece and machine quilt the Star of David quilt
  3. Hand piece one feathered star block a month
  4. Machine piece one Prayer and Square quilt top a month
The above are all in some sort of limbo as being half made or cut etc.
  1. Machine piece Tonya's word quilt with batks
  2. Machine piece a Gratitude quilt of one of Judy's hour a month quilts
  3. Of course, head the Bazaar Quilt for this year's kindergarten bazaar. (I've got to get some ideas going for that.)
Ok. That's a short list. I'm sure I'll add to it as I go along. How do I put a list in the sidebar?

No comments: