Friday, December 22, 2006

Socks are not going well.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to show. Still running around. Still have lots of plans in my head but not many get done. I wonder if I should figure out how to make a list along side of this blog so I can mark things off as they get started etc. I found a neat Star of David quilt on Calico Cats blog so I've printed it out but I don't know if or when I'll get it started.
Yesterday evening I spent about an hour trying to put a heel into a sock that I was working on. I put it in three times only to find a miscount so I'd rip out and start over. Do it again, the same miscount so rip again. Do it a third time and the same thing so I gave up. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. I was trying to watch TV at the same time so maybe I just got confused. Should I be so brazen as to suggest that the directions are off? I'll try it again today when I can concentrate a bit.

No comments: