Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Running around

Sorry, no pictures today.

I've been running around like a chicken with her head off. I taught from 10:00 to 4:00 and then hurried off to the dentist. After the dentist, headed into town to buy Yano-san a birthday present but I needed to be back by 6:00 so ended up buying some nothing trinkets at a little coffee shop. That didn't seem like much so I found a cute mug cup with a plant in it. Then I stopped for gas, and then hurried to Yano-san's house to deliver my gifts before my lesson showed up. I ran in, said "Happy Birthday!" ran out and came home. ... Only to find that I'd handed her the wrong package! The one with the bobbins and thread I'd bought earlier in the week and left in the car! So... I ran back to her house with the proper package and found her laughing hysterically at the "present" I'd given her. "Quick! Give me back my thread! Here's your present!" It's a good thing she's a good friend!

No comments: