Sunday, March 04, 2007

Another family picture


I just spent about a half hour "chatting" with Takumi in California. He's a great kid (already 21 so I guess he's not a kid anymore). Sort of a free thinker and very independent. He's been in the States for 3 years and he goes to school and works. He rarely e-mails us anymore and never calls but occasionally I catch him when he's on the computer and we can chat awhile. He's a computer whiz so I ask him questions and he gives advice (I can't even understand that.) Occasionally he asks for advice about English essays and reports that he has to write. It makes me happy to still feel "needed". The last time we saw him was last summer so I don't have any recent pictures. Probably won't get any until this summer either so I'll post one of the summer ones here.

Love you lots Takumi! We are very proud of you!

1 comment:

Conni Lu said...

Terrific photo! :)