Wednesday, July 11, 2007


Well, I'm leaving tomorrow morning for the States so this may be the last post for awhile. My brother has a computer so I will probably will be able to look at blogs but I'm not sure about logging in to my own and posting. Does anyone have any advice for me? What should I be taking? A blogging address. A password, but what else? I usually just push my Bookmark's button to get into Blogger so I don't know what I'm going to go if I'm at another computer. If I get this figured out great, but if not then you'll not be hearing from me until the middle of August.

I also probably can't monopolize my brother's computer (he's got kids in the house who play their games on it too so if I remember correctly I have to make an "appointment" for computer time.) What I'm saying is that I'm not going to be able to comment much or reply very much but I haven't forgotten you all and I'm probably going to be lurking around in the back of cyber world.

See you in August! (I'm putting the binding on the Wonky Word quilt right now!!!)


Ulla said...

You only need your blogadress to open your blog and then you log in and start blogging.
Have a nice trip.
Ulla in the north of Sweden

Lazy Gal Tonya said...

wow, you're already at the binding stage of the words quilt? Wheeee. Blogger is easy to access and use on any computer. You can just go to and then login with your username and password. don't worry too much about blogging tho - have a great time and enjoy yourself. not often you get to go to the states.

The Calico Cat said...

In blogger, you can set it up to be able to blog from any e-mail - they give you an e-mail address... let me know if you want more info. on how... I have e-mailed to my blog from my cellphone via my yahoo account.

Anonymous said...

タニヤさん 夏休み楽しんで来て下さい。
レイヤちゃんも元気でね (^o^)