Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Takumi

Oh dear, I'm afraid I'm really busy today so no time to write. Takumi sent me a Mother's Day e-mail with a picture and since we haven't "seen" him (he no longer seems to have a camera) this was a welcome gift. So I'm posting him today. Some of my blog visitors who know him will be happy to see that he is alive and well. He's the one who smashed his face in when he was in jr. high. He looks pretty good these days! (Loving mother's eyes!)

Hi Takumi! Thank you! Who's your friend there?

5 comments:

Connie W said...

From one mom to another, I do know what you're writing about. He looks terrific!

Elaine Adair said...

Well, he DID learn a lesson, but isn't it awful how kids have to learn them?

He's a very handsome young man now. 8-))

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I understand the mother feeling, oh yes I do. Happy Mother's Day, Tanya! Your son is very handsome.

lesthook said...

He's a very handsome young man!

Allie said...

Well, I must agree with everyone else - Takumi is an extremely handsome young man! That's a nice picture!