Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Miscellaneous again

To give equal time to Vel and Choco (and Tetsu) on this blog, here are a couple pictures of them.

Vel is usually hiding away so he doesn't get photographed much. Choco is usually dirty or in her in cage so she isn't a first choice as model either. Tetsu just doesn't like to have is picture taken but since he was with the animals at the time, he came in by default. (He was picking up garbage along the roads this day. Good citizen. Bad picture.)

And apropos to nothing. Look at this house we came across the other day. That is a porthole in the wall of the house. (It is cutout... It's a little hard to tell in the picture). On the other side must be a deck of something. We were driving along and I yelled out "STOP! I have to take a picture!" Tetsu made a quick u-turn to see what I was so excited about and I got my picture. I'd love to have a window like that!

No comments: