Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Busy Wednesday

January has gone back into the busy mode and today is Wednesday. How can I fall behind so quickly? I haven't been answering e-mails lately. Sorry, I'll try to do that tomorrow.

Quilty stuff.

The Feathered Star is back in the waiting line.

The Jewel Box quilt is slowly getting hand quilted. Nothing stunning but it is getting done.

I started the Bunny Hill applique blocks and when the cats hide my thimbles and quilt thread I pull that out and put in a few stitches. The February block actually got done last week but I'll post pictures when there is nothing else to show.

Off to the kindergarten, a private lesson, a ladies' class, a children's class and maybe if the weather holds a quick jaunt in the swimming pool. Let me tell you, it is a daily debate about whether or not I'm going to go to the swimming pool! Too cold!

No comments: