Monday, June 13, 2011

Recovering!





Hey Everybody!

We got a report today that Tanya-san is doing very well. She has gotten some quilting materials to distract her, and has even been able to walk slowly without crutches, though it is only her fourth day of rehab. Also, they have been feeding her very healthy food which makes her feel better about her stay in the hospital. Still no word on when she will be home, but she has had several visitors from her friends at the pool and also from the school where she does her cross walk duty.

A wonderful friend, Mrs. Suga has been updating us on my mother's condition. She has emailed me some pictures and left me messages on facebook to let me know how my mom is doing. Mrs. Suga has also been helping her to walk and has been visiting almost everyday. What a nice lady!


No comments: