- Finish Tetsu's vest (this is not sewing but part of my handwork projects and right now takes priority over all else).
- Get the Bargello quilted. I absolutely know that the Bargello has been the major source of my sewing block. I just don't know what to do and there it stays, up on my wall. I don't want to do overall quilting. I don't want to do stitch-in-the-ditch. I want to do feathers but have no idea of how to start with a "blank" canvas. If I could just find some direction I might get motivated again. I've spent hours and hours looking through the Internet and old magazines. The ideas I like are way beyond my ability or have been done by long-arming.
- Finish a few stars for our swap game. I've been lax in that department. By the way, the last person cut out the fabric to sew together into stars and I offered to piece them for her. Hum... Someone needs to be reminded that we're aiming for a 1/4 inch seam allowance! I'm left with about 1/8th of an inch!
- Decide on a layout for MY stars in the swap game. Being not very creatively minded (especially this month) I just stare at these blocks too.
- Put the Alabama Beauty quilt together. Oh my goodness, those poor blocks have been lost in the sewing room for months!!!
Today I'm going upstairs and start quilting the Bargello!!! I'm tired of waiting for some muse to whisper in my ear. Just Do Something!!!