Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Speck? Plank?

As I mentioned yesterday, I've not been out blog visiting for a couple of weeks now. Sunday when I spent a few hours visiting I noticed NEW verification settings.

"Please type the TWO words in order to verify that you are a human."

I wanted to point out that those weren't WORDS at all, according to my book.

I had already been getting frustrated by the longer and longer verification words that needed to be typed in, but TWO? And hard to read at that! I joined in on the complaining about Blogger's verification set-up. Grumble, grumble, irritation, irritation.

But you know what? I didn't realize I had verification set-up for my own comments. I always go into my blog from bookmarks and I guess if I'm already logged in I didn't have to see the comments page. And come to think of it I also never make comments on my OWN blog so I had no idea I was putting people through verification deciphering until Mrs. Goodneedle mentioned it to me.

I THINK that I've turned that off now. Someone please let me know if you find it still on.

"How can you say to your brother,
‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’
when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?"
Matthew 7:4

No comments: