Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Multicolored

It is Wednesday.  Let's see if I can get to the next city without forgetting something today.  (I don't think I've ever NOT forgotten SOMETHING!)  Today I need my guitar, my computer, my books, my dictionary, my cell phone, my handbag, my storybooks, my flash cards...some extra clothing (to practice "Put on your boots, hat, scarf, coat." in the kindergarten classes.)  Oh, and Mrs. Furui asked me to bring my camera... but I always bring that.


So wordless Wednesday, which is hardly ever wordless on my blog... is a picture of the finished Star Within A Star.  You've all seen this many, many times, but it does finally have it's binding on.  Multicolored!  I took it over to an area that had a gate... and draped my new quilt over the dirty gate!  The things I will do to get a nice picture!  But the quilt needs washing once before we use it anyway.  I think some cat peed on it once during the long months of quilting...


And now that that's done I can work on Tetsu's Christmas vest.  I've started knitting with some beautiful multicolored yarn that my friend sent me.  It looks like I'm getting things done! 

No comments: