Wednesday, May 29, 2013

From the misc. photo file

Let's see... what do I have in my miscellaneous photo file...


A typical shot of Tetsu and Choco in the early morning.


We see a lot of herons' eggs around on the forest floor.  Pretty blue things.  I have a suspicion that the crows steal the eggs and then drop them and crack them open.  I feel sorry for the herons but we do have an overcrowding of the heron population right now...


Here is Mi inspecting my malfunctioning camera lens (I used the other lens to take the picture.)


Another early morning view of the countryside.

Okay... I've got to go.  Time to close down my computer and take it to the kindergarten!

2 comments:

twebsterarmstrong said...

I like the photo of your husband and your pup.

Cynthia@wabisabiquilts said...

You live in a beautiful part of this beautiful country! I leave Japan very soon after two wonderful years but will check in with your blog and others, to keep in touch with the inspiration I have found here.