Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas present



Look at the great blanket that Marcy sent me for Christmas! It's enough to make me want to give up quilting! It's so warm and soft and of course the print sent me into ecstasy! I absolutely love it! I'm going to have to get Marcy to teach me how she makes it when I see her next summer. Happy me!!!

From Tetsu I got a lovely new Patchwork book. A man who knows my heart! Now maybe since Christmas is over I'll get the present of time to do some of the handwork I want to do!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

CONNIE W said...

Tanya, I'm reading through some of your older posts in your archived ones and this picture of you is so cute I had to stop and post a comment. I am so glad that somehow over the internet blogging sites that we have made a connection and have become friends even though we haven't been able to meet in person. I feel like we have a true bond of friendship in spite of that. I hope that you are having a great day/evening, whatever time it is there, and that you are having much joy in your heart. I am sending you warm wishes from my home to yours.
God bless you, my friend. :D