Thursday, June 16, 2011



My mother is back :) She is eager to get back to you guys, so this will probably be our last post! Thank you for being so kind and generous with your comments- we're thinking of starting a blog of our own!





Hey everybody, this is Yanna. We felt terrible for not posting anything last night, but we went out to a bar! We decided to take a night off from school, boys, stress, and the world. Leiya knew that I had been feeling a little down after my best friend moved to San Diego for a summer internship (we're in Ohio), so she took me on a 'date'! We got all dressed up and went to a place called Bar Louie. It is a bar, but also a pretty nice restaurant. We ate sooo much food, and by the time we got home, we were too tired to make the treck out to the union. Instead, we fell asleep in the living room and didn't get to bed until the wee hours of the morning.





Here are some pictures of us, do you think we look alike? In the past, we've had several comments from random strangers that we look like sisters! In addition to my dad. But we don't see that at all! I am 5'4" and Yanna is 5'1". I am mostly Japanese and Yanna's a true american mixture. We take the comments as a compliment and pretend like we are realated :)


We had a lot of fun writing the blog, thank you for your encouragement and support! We will stop by in the future! I will try to send my mom some pictures more often to keep you guys updated on our lives!


See you soon,


Love, Leiya and Yanna.

No comments: