Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Homework

It's Wednesday and I'm off in a few minutes.

This week on the Digital Photography School website, the homework was Man-made Symmetry.  As I was walking with Choco I passed a small cemetery by the forest and discovered that many of the graves have stone lanterns on them.  (No lights inside... just the stone lantern.)  Ah, the stone carved grill is pretty symmetrical...  I took a picture... from INSIDE the lantern.


Camera:   Olympus Pen Lite 2
Exposure; 1/30
Aperture f/3.7
Focal Length:  17 mm
ISO Speed 1600

Can't really tell what this is.

How about this one?


Camera:   Olympus Pen Lite 2
Exposure; 1/60
Aperture f/3.7
Focal Length:  17 mm
ISO Speed 1250

Can't tell what that is either... but it is symmetrical and it is man made.  I've done my homework.
 

No comments: