Monday, January 24, 2011

A quilt rack

Yesterday after a date out and about Tetsu and I stopped in at a recycle shop (remember? My favorite place to shop.) And look what Tetsu bought for me!

"Tanya, Tanya! Look what I found for you! You can use this to show your quilts!"

It said on the tag that it was a brand new towel rack but a husband who lives with a quilter knows right away that this will function as well or better as a quilt rack.

I don't have a lot of places to put this but then I don't have a lot of places to put my quilts either so at least a couple are out of the box and can be displayed on the rack. (I have another rack that holds 4 or 5 more). Tetsu is a dear for realizing that this is just what I need!

(And even more amazing was that we were at the tag end of a three day argument. Suffice it to say that the argument is finished...)

No comments: