Let's see. Goals for September.
- Stay on top of the 365 Challenge
- Keep up with assignments on Tonya's online class
- Do my turn on the quilting for the Bazaar quilt
- Decide on a layout for the Feathered Stars and start corner blocks
- Start a quilt with the fabrics I bought in the States
And just this morning a friend, Mrs. Ochiai, sent me a picture of this beautiful quilt top that she made so I'll show it here. She's been working on this for a few years and had it in her closet but she is finally at the quilting stage! I hope that once she gets her quilting lines drawn that a bunch of us will help her get it basted so that she can start quilting. I wonder how long that is going to take! Isn't that a beauty! And look at the applique! She said she had 119 leaves in that border!