Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nine Pine Burr Blocks

Evenings in front of the TV hand sewing.  I don't even have to look at the TV to keep track of the programs. 


I've been sewing little triangles for my Pine Burr blocks.  And then I pick out some fabric for background or for the larger triangles and after cutting those out I have MORE little pieces of fabric that are just right for another little triangle or two or three or four for the next Pine Burr block.  Oh my!  My triangle pile is growing!  This is never going to stop!!


To date I have made 9 Pine Burr blocks.  I could just stop here and turn this into a wall hanging.  Or I could continue on and see how many blocks I get made before I'm tired of this project.

With all the little triangles in my pile I guess I'd better go and make a few more blocks...

No comments: